
About a month ago, my mom bought a Baby Einstein Jumper. Quinton is so hilarious with it. He's finally learned how to bounce in it and it's so cute because his cheeks seem to bounce just as much as he does! I call him my little ballerina because he points his toes or curls them under when he jumps. I think his receptive vocabulary is increasing too. Whenever I say, "Do you want to go to Grandma's house and jump?" he gets all excited and begins bouncing in my arms. What a cutie!
3 comments:
He is adorable. Don't you think they have the most amazing toys for kids?!
Hi Lindsey,
We were so happy to find your blog. What a cute little boy you have. Hopefully we will see you soon.
adamandrachelfamily.blogspot.com
You guys do good work. He's a doll!! J.D. had a bouncer like that and he LOVED it. The saucer was a lifesaver. Have you tried him in a Jonny Jumper, yet?
Post a Comment