Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thanks Lucinda!


Adam's Aunt Luncinda gave us a ton of new clothes for Quinton. This is one of the outfits that he is going to wear to church today. I feel so grateful for these clothes. I was just telling Adam that we were going to have to buy more clothes in bigger sizes because Quinton didn't have very many. Now I don't have to worry because we recieved so many 12-18month sized clothes from Lucinda. Thanks Luci!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Doty Family said...

He is so handsome!! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Handsome Boy! The Carters have beautiful babies! I so miss ya'll already!

Jennie said...

Hey Lindsay! You're blog is darling. Just thought I'd say Hi and letcha know that I stopped by your blog :)

Kandis said...

I am so glad you found me! YEAH! Thanks for letting me know where to find you!