Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Joys of Teething



I feel like Quinton has been teething for 5 months, and still no teeth have appeared! As you can see in the pictures, he really likes the ice ring to chew on in the beginning, but after a few minutes, he's screaming again. I swear he's going to wake up one day with 4 teeth instead of just 1. I'd love any hints you have for making it through the teething stage. Right now, Tylenol and a wet washcloth are the best things we've found. Poor guy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hyland's teething tablets (Wal-Mart)
Orajel - a miracle drug!
Motrin instead of Tylenol (especially at night) - lasts much longer.

Maddy never liked the teething rings but used me, her crib, or her hands as a substitute.

Can I just say teething SUCKS?! :)

Doty Family said...

Teething tablests were great. Call me and i'll tell ya what really helps. Not postable!!!! Piper loved it when I would use the finger toothbrush and just massage her gums. The pressure seems to help! Love ya!

Beasley family said...

I have to agree that Hyland's teething tablets work great as they are a homeopathic remedy. Another remedy that I used was Chamomilla. Just small white pellets that dissolved in the mouth. They really helped.

Good luck!