Among all of the things Quinton got (and he was spoiled rotten), I only managed to get these pictures of him on his "4-wheeler." Sad to say, he was not happy with this toy when he realized that it made lots of loud sounds. Now, he won't even go close to the thing without crying (sorry
Grandma and Grandpa Dickison!) Maybe in a few weeks. . .
Grandma and Grandpa Dickison!) Maybe in a few weeks. . .
He also got an Elmo Live. This video shows him opening it (It's about half way through the video when he does). We opened presents at Adam's brother Andrew's house, so the video shows his kids opening presents too.
We had a great day and enjoyed celebrating Quinton's first Christmas with our family.
1 comment:
How fun! I loved Charly's first Christmas...well first everything, really! Hey, Thanks for the Christmas card. I loved it! Happy New year. Love, Carrie
Post a Comment