We took Quinton to an Easter egg hunt at our condo's clubhouse this morning. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but he got the hang of it after a while. He was even more excited when we got home and I showed him that there was candy inside. It was a fun "Kodak" moment. Happy Easter everyone!
State Baseball
7 years ago
4 comments:
Miss you guys! Looks like he had fun. Cute little guy! Love ya!
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable!!! Happy Easter!
Did it end up being fun? We were in So. Utah for the weekend so we missed it. Did alot of people/kids go?
I hope you had a happy easter. Is there a time next week you could go visiting teaching?
Lol! I think most kids are a little bit drunk most of the time. Probably drunk on energy. I know mine are!
- Chas
http://chas.willowrise.com
Post a Comment