After only being listed for 5 days,
we sold our condo! I was totally shocked that we had so much interest and that it went so fast. We are officially under contract and if all goes as planned, we'll close on the 27th and have to be out 3 days later. Now we have to find a house of our own. We've been browsing the internet, and I get to walk through a few tomorrow.
Hopefully we'll find something in our price range with enough sq. footage and a good sized yard. We may have to sleep in my parents' basement for a week or so, but hopefully it won't take much longer than that. I'll post pictures of our house when we find it!
5 comments:
Congratulations Lindsey!! That's so exciting. Good luck in finding your new house. I long for the day when we can have a house of our own :)
I didn't even realize you guys were in the market??? That's pretty cool! It would be nice to have a yard with a new baby on the way! Yeah for you guys! Good Luck!
that's great! I know of a really great house that is for sale in lakepoint. It's a model home.....and so beautiful! They are actually just trying to sale it for what the loan is on it.
Congrats Linds! Good luck with the house hunting!
Congrats!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment