Thursday, August 28, 2008

And off we go . . .

O.K. So, I'm going to try my hand at this blogging thing. I have friends that update it every day, but I honestly have no idea when they find time to do it. I love to look at blogs and am fascinated about how creative some people are. No promises.

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I just sent you an email telling you how excited I would be if you decided to do a blog! I'm putting you on my family blog right now!! Love you guys!

From Josh:
now you are a full fledged psycho like my wife

Unknown said...

aah, the wonders of the ether! What a fun activity! I managed to create photo albums for my children through their 4th or 5th year; then life took off. Maybe having it all in ONE thin 'box' will make a difference for you!!

Nice start! Thanks for sharing! I love you three!
Aunt Luci