Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Pictures


We finally had pictures taken of the 3 of us. My dear friend, Carrie Johnson, who owns Captured By Carrie Photography (I'll post a link to her website later) took this picture and others in our slide show 2 weeks ago. I think they turned out great, I just wish Quinton would have smiled a little more. So, if you're ever in the Salt Lake area and you want some great photos, get in touch with Carrie. I also discovered where you can order a free book of your photos http://supermomcentral.blogspot.com/ . Just follow the directions for Freebie Friday. A great deal!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Cute pictures!! I am so excited to see lots of photo's of Quinton. Not that we don't love you and Adam, but ya know, that boy is stinking cute!!

Mary said...

I'm glad to see you started a blog. You'll be surprised at how easy it becomes! Your family pictures are cute. I can't wait to read/see more.

Melissa said...

I am impressed. I feel overwhelmed at just thinking of doing a blog. You are the best and so capable. This will be fun. Thanks,