So we were really hoping that today would be spent in the hospital getting induced; however, at my appointment yesterday, the doctor said I was only dialated to a 2 and that there is a waiting list at the IMC (my hospital) for non-emergency inductions. He said we could shoot for Sunday, but since Adam doesn't really get any vacation time off at work and he has school Mon-Thurs. nights, we have decided to let nature take it's course (for now at least). If we haven't had little Michael by my appointment next Thursday, we'll look at getting induced either the 30th or 31st. Adam would love a Halloween baby, but I'm not so sure how I feel about that. So, I'm trying to deal with the disappointment of probably going over my due date (tomorrow). I'm sure the Lord is trying to teach me a lesson in patience, long-suffering, or enduring to the end. I know the wait will be worth it, it's just hard being in the moment!
5 comments:
Good luck Linds! Hope it all goes well for both you and baby. We'll be thinking about you!
I'm so sorry! Do everything in your power to try and induce yourself tonight. Bumpy rides, walking, that one thing, you don't want to do when your this pregnant, you know, all the usual stuff. Good luck and let us know when he gets here. Can't wait to see him. Our prayers will be with all of you!
Good luck! I feel your pain and I still have MUCH longer to go. Hang in there! And, you're right...even though sometimes it's hard to remember...but, all of this is so worth it in the end. It's amazing how all the pain and uncomfort just melts away once that baby's in your arms for the first time.
Hang in there. I've heard that labor is easier on you when you let your body decide when it's going to happen. However, let's be honest... is there anything 'easy' about it. Remember it's all worth the wait to hold that little guy in your arms. GOOD LUCK! I'm excited to see pictures!
i hope everything goes well with the delivery. i'm sure it's so hard to be patient, but hang in there. you know there's an end date in sight. maybe decide on the 1st, that way the baby won't have to compete with halloween? good luck!!!
Post a Comment