Tuesday, October 27, 2009

michael adam carter/brother














































10 comments:

Doty Family said...

He's absolutely perfect!! Look at his darling cheeks! And the pictures of Quinton hugging him are precious! Congratulations you guys!!! Wish we were closer so we could hold him and give you all hugs! Love you!!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations!!! How wonderful and excited to have a new baby at home. They are both adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have been thinking about you and am excited to see that Michael is here now. Congratulations! It is sweet to see Quinton with him. I love seeing the relationship with Jackson & Madison develop. It is a very neat thing. I am sure that Quinton will be a great big brother!

Are you in your new house yet?

Heidi said...

Wow! If he doesn't look so much like his older brother! He is so cute! Congratulations to your litte family. I hope you're recovering well! Can't wait to see him in person.

Danielle said...

So cute! Congratulations!!

Gerbers said...

Congratulations Linds! Your boys are so cute! I hope you are feeling well... And getting a little sleep! :)

Evans Family said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Hope all went well with the delivery and that you are doing well.

Erica said...

He's here!! Congratulations. We are so happy for your little family. Two boys is the best- take my word for it- You're going to love it. I hope your recovery goes quickly. He's beautiful!!

mh said...

Congrats Lindsey. He is so beautiful!

Sherry said...

He is sooo cute. Makes me want another! ..........Almost!