Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Life Lately. . .

Quinton hates having to share with his brother
and can sure throw a decent tantrum to prove it!

At other times he sure can be a sweet heart!

I can't believe Michael's getting so big! He will be 5 months
old tomorrow! I love his spiky hair!
He finally found his thumb. He refused to take
a binky (completely opposite from Quinton).
I love his baby blues! They make me melt!

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute!!! We sure do miss you guys! We will defiently come and visit during the summer. Love ya!

Evans Family said...

Holy cow! They are both such cute little boys.

Anonymous said...

Michael is getting so big. He is really adorable-so is Quinton. :)

We were in Magna for a baby blessing yesterday and I thought of you. I was hoping to see you. We were at the chapel on Breeze drive if you know where that is.

*I miss you as my v.t. partner (and of course our neighbor) :)